Last Friday, typhoon Haiyan locally called typhoon Yolanda one of the strongest typhoons ever recorded in history hit the Philippines leaving 20 provinces devastated. An estimated 4 million people were affected. 10,000 deaths were reported as of date. Thousands of families have lost their homes and loved ones. We need all the help we can get. Here’s a condensed list of how you can help and where you can send your donations:
FOR THOSE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- text donations via Globe
- Red Cross and DSWD relief operations (infographic)
- list of ongoing relief operations via Rappler
- donations via ABS-CBN News
- donations via Victory Philippines
- Tulong Kabataan Relief Drive
- relief operations via University of the Philippines
- relief operations via the Department of Education
- pick-up locations for donations via Air 21
- donations via the Philippine Red Cross (including PayPal)
- donations via Global Giving
- donations via Habitat for Humanity
- donations via World Food Programme
- donations via ANCOP Foundation USA
- donations via UNICEF Philippines
- donations via CARE Australia
- donations via Caritas Internationalis
- donations via GMA Network (credit card)
- donations via World Vision
- donations via AmeriCares
- donations via Samaritan’s Purse (Canada)
- donations via Canadian Red Cross (or you can text REDCROSS or ROUGE to 30333 to donate $5)
Sometimes, I feel like I’m crazy. I just don’t know why. I just become depressed for no reason.
We are working around the clock to access those most affected by Super Typhoon Haiyan.
We’ve already mobilized therapeutic food for children, health kits, water and hygiene kits from supplies available within the Philippines. Much more is on its way.
Your help can save lives: http://uni.cf/haiyan
Pick The AP Tour bundle of your choice! Either the HEADLINERS or the FRONTMEN — each include 4 past AP Tour issues for only $12 (normally $5 an issue). While supplies last! altpress.com/shop #altpress #theaptour
"I’m not lonely, I’m alone." - Emma Morley
Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.
Ang buhay ay mabagal at mabilis; dapat mabagal magkasala ngunit mabilis magpakabanal, mabagal magalit ngunit mabilis magmahal, mabagal gumastos ngunit mabilis magbigay, mabagal humusga ngunit mabilis magtiwala! Ang buhay ay mabagal na mabilis!
Calm yourself. :)
Sabayton Family isang huwarang Filipino. @solennheussaff #jhizdeocareza
Minsan kahit sabihin mong gusto mo pa, pero pag sinabi ng tadhana na tama na, hindi kana makakahirit pa. Yung tipong nakadikit ka na ng sobra sa kanya pero paglalayuin parin kayo ng wala sa oras at yung hindi mo inaasahan. Yung sinasabi ng puso mo “Gusto ko pa” pero kailangan mo ng bumangon kasi tanghali na. Hello guys! Medyo maarte lang yung intro ko haha pero may katungkulan talaga yan sa pagtulog, sobrang bitin kasi ng tulog ko. hahaha Ingat kayo today! Love you all! :*